Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pinhole Glasses

I am a computer addict and I spend my whole day sitting in front of the computer. Recently, I was having some problem in my eyes. I was experiencing eye strain and headache. So, I consulted an eye surgeon and the doctor told me that I am suffering from Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS). He suggested me Pinhole Glasses. Pinhole glasses are also known as stenopeic glasses. These are the eyeglasses which contain an opaque sheet of plastic with a series of pinhole sized perforations instead of the glasses. Each perforation allows only a narrow beam of light to pass through it and thus reduces the circle of confusion on the retina and increases the depth of field.

Pinhole eyeglasses help to improve vision clarity and resolution, increases object brightness, and reduces the eye stress. It can be used by anyone suffering from myopia, hyperopia, presbyopia, astigmatism, computer vision syndrome or cataracts. Many companies have claimed that pinhole glasses can help to improve eyesight permanently. It can be used by anyone suffering from near or far-sightedness.

Pinhole eyeglasses are lightweight, durable, suits all situations (working on computer, studying, watching TV, and sewing), have attractive design, and are very affordable. I am going to buy one pair for myself tomorrow. You too must go and purchase one for yourself. And the greatest benefit is that you don’t even need a prescription to buy pinhole glasses. It is a perfect solution to eye complaints and an alternative to prescription eyeglasses.

Let’s hope I will be fine soon and will be able to spend more time working on a computer without facing any eye problems and will be able to entertain you much more through my blog.

You can get more information about it here: Pinhole eyeglasses.

Wish you a good and cheerful health!

No comments: